To translate this page, choose a language from the drop down menu below and click the "Translate" button.
Out of the Woods
- If there were a "secret rapture" wouldn’t Christ have told us? Posted Dec. 19, 2000
- Should Christians speak in tongues? Posted Nov. 29, 2000
- You say that the believer "has eternal life as a
present possession." What if the believer stops believing? Having become an unbeliever again, wouldn’t he lose his salvation? Posted Nov. 17, 2000
- If salvation is "by grace through faith, plus nothing," why does James say that faith without works is dead? (James 2:20) Posted Nov. 10, 2000
- If we can’t lose our salvation, why does the Bible warn us about falling from grace? Posted Nov. 1, 2000
- Does not Hebrews 6:4-6 teach that Christians can lose their salvation? Posted Oct. 11, 2000
- If the "once saved, always saved" teaching is true, why
does it say in Matthew 24:13 "...he who endures to the end shall be saved?" Posted Sept. 26, 2000
- Why does Paul say that he "thinks" he has the Spirit of God? Didn't he know? Posted June 19, 2000
- If Christians are eternally secure, how are we to understand Luke 11:24-26? Posted May 8, 2000
- Eternal Security
- Physical Blessing
- Can I Lose My Salvation?
- Doesn't Ezekiel 3:20 Teach That I Can Lose My Salvation?
- Should Believers Tithe?